Dressage Saddle Aramis II
The saddle Aramis II captivates by its reserved elegance and emphasizes the beauty of each horse. The Aramis II owes its slender appearance to the narrow flap and the absence of superfluous material.
As standard, it has a seamless seat, which means that the leather of the saddle seat is free of any interruptions and promises particularly comfortable riding pleasure. A large part of the unique sitting comfort of the Aramis II is due to the new knee pads worked here. These are particularly elegant around the high and short blocks, allowing the knees to lie freely. Since the saddle nestles up perfectly to the horse and rider right from the start, it does not have to be broken in for long and is immediately ready for demanding dressage exercises. The Aramis II is predestined for the large arena as well as for ambitious dressage hobby riders.
With Stübben custom-made, there are no limits to the freedom of design in the Aramis II and you yourself become a saddle designer.
The following custom-made options are available here:
- The Aramis II comes in three different seat sizes (17, 17 ½ and 18 inches)
- Swarovski crystals options on the stirrup loops
- Swarovski crystals options in the cantle as a permanent application or in the interchangeable Magic Tack option
- Flap can be varied in size on customer request
- Stitching are available in many colours
- Colour accentuated piping on cantle and panel
- Colour-variable bindings and stirrup loops
- Fittings available in silver, brass and rose gold
- And much more
Schedule your individual saddle fitting date. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss any further details. We are looking forward to working with you!